Already a Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas member? Log into Blue Access for MembersSM to check your drug list and learn more about your prescription drug benefits. Be sure to read your benefit materials for details. If you have any questions about your prescription drug benefits, call the number listed on your member ID card.
Thinking about enrolling in a retiree plan? Check the drug list and find retail pharmacies near you using our drug and pharmacy finder tools.
Drug Finder Tool
Pharmacy Finder Tool
Try Home Delivery
Stay on your medication schedule and save time with home delivery. Prescriptions are shipped to you at no cost. This service offers:
- Three ways to order refills: online, by phone or through the mail.
- Up to a 90-day supply of your long-term medicine mailed at one time.
- A choice to get a text, email or phone call to let you know when your order is received, and your prescriptions are mailed.
Choose from two home delivery pharmacies:
AllianceRx Walgreens Pharmacy
Contact AllianceRx Walgreens Pharmacy at 1-877-277-7895 (TTY 711).
Express Scripts® Pharmacy
Contact Express Scripts® Pharmacy at 1-833-599-0729 (TTY 711).
Prime Therapeutics LLC has an ownership interest in AllianceRx Walgreens Pharmacy, a central specialty pharmacy and home delivery pharmacy. Prime Therapeutics LLC, provides pharmacy benefit management services for Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas and is owned by 18 Blue Cross and Blue Shield Plans, subsidiaries or affiliates of those plans.
Express Scripts® Pharmacy is a pharmacy that is contracted to provide mail pharmacy services to members of BCBSTX. The relationship between Express Scripts® Pharmacy and BCBSTX is that of independent contractors. Express Scripts® Pharmacy is a trademark of Express Scripts Strategic Development, Inc.
Find a Doctor or Hospital
Public Assistance Programs
Public assistance programs include:
- SHIP – State Health Insurance Assistance Programs
- QIO – Quality Improvement Organizations
- Medicaid State Agencies
- SPAP – State Pharmaceutical Assistance Programs
- ADAP – AIDS Drug Assistance Programs
Find a public assistance program in your state.